MECOLOUR Inkjet Iron On Transfer Paper 10 Sheets For Dark Fabric 8.5x11 Inch A4 For T Shirt Totes Bags
Tips before printing:
The ink to be used is preferably pigment ink, You can use sublimation ink, but the pictures printed out are not bright in color than the pictures printed out with pigment ink.
The size of the heat transfer paper is 8.5x11 inch, please set the size of the paper to 8.5x11 inch before printing.
If you want to confirm the printable side of the heat transfer paper, just peel a small part of corner to confirm. This can avoid the problem of peeling caused by uneven paper after printing.
If the picture printed on the paper has obvious streaks and indentations, please check your printer or ink.
Use heat transfer machine transfer steps.
● Print the the image on front side of heat transfer paper (the smooth and soft side is the front side);
● After printing, allow the paper to dry.
● Cut the paper into the shape you want, be careful not to leave out white edges.
● If you use an iron,Make sure your iron doesn't have any water in it and the steam setting is off; Then set the iron to high or cotton setting.
● After the iron is heated to high temperature, transferring process is started, please apply firm pressure evenly about 2-3 minutes.
● (Every corner needs to be stressed evenly) After the ironing is complete, Please remove the separator paper without cooling.
● Lay the garment on a hard, heat resistant surface and iron any wrinkles.
● Peel the back side of the paper, place the printed side face up on garment; Please make sure the paper is flat on the garment, cover the image with provided separator paper.
● For any questions, please see the detailed instruction videos on the product page.
|Package Dimensions||11.93 x 9.57 x 0.35 inches|
|Item Weight||1.17 pounds|
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|